[Cali] - Los Santos Gang Wars - [0.3e]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Accepting new members in the clan

3 posters

Go down

For Accepting new members in the clan Empty For Accepting new members in the clan

Post  [Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Yoo Dro i need to tell ya somethin... It will be good when youre recruiting new members to make a lil lets say ''test'' if the new member will stay in the clan aka to be ''loyal''.. not leaving the clan after 1 day.. thats total waste of time and youll become more and more naive and accepting every mothafucka for shit...never mind about the skillz player has first you have to know if the player will stay in the clan and put some work for it or help in some way.. in my opinion thats most important for the clan so it can stay alive and not turn apart for bullshit reasons... for me this clan is awesome and i LOVE IT.. and I love you guys (no homo) and I want to help in any way to make this clan big and popular.. thats all i wanted to say and you think about it.. and other members could think about this!!! and feel free to say your opinions guys...I can take a critic

and I said all that in a good way for your own good.. no hard feelings.. cause it pisses me off when someone joins a clan and leaves after 5 minutes.. so I want no mistakes like this to happen again... PEACE!!!!!
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

For Accepting new members in the clan Empty Re: For Accepting new members in the clan

Post  [Cali]Kush Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Yeah you have a good point PAYNE_INMYASO, we had some people leave or becoming inactive.
So what would be a test that they wont leave [Cali], I was thinking if they would at least kill 1 person in any clan.
For example, if they wanna join our clan, they have to kill one member of [FAT], then [FAT] will know that they are the enemy and will try to kill him. By "him" and "they", im talking about the person wanting to join [Cali].
So if they REALLY want to join they would know that they will have to kill another clan they would join, like JUAANCHOO for example, if he really wanted to join, then he would've killed someone from IAOS, because that was his alternative clan.
[Cali]Kush
[Cali]Kush

Back to top Go down

For Accepting new members in the clan Empty Re: For Accepting new members in the clan

Post  [Cali]Dro Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 pm

[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r wrote:Yoo Dro i need to tell ya somethin... It will be good when youre recruiting new members to make a lil lets say ''test'' if the new member will stay in the clan aka to be ''loyal''.. not leaving the clan after 1 day.. thats total waste of time and youll become more and more naive and accepting every mothafucka for shit...never mind about the skillz player has first you have to know if the player will stay in the clan and put some work for it or help in some way.. in my opinion thats most important for the clan so it can stay alive and not turn apart for bullshit reasons... for me this clan is awesome and i LOVE IT.. and I love you guys (no homo) and I want to help in any way to make this clan big and popular.. thats all i wanted to say and you think about it.. and other members could think about this!!! and feel free to say your opinions guys...I can take a critic

and I said all that in a good way for your own good.. no hard feelings.. cause it pisses me off when someone joins a clan and leaves after 5 minutes.. so I want no mistakes like this to happen again... PEACE!!!!!
Yeah I agree with ya Payne, and Kush great idea, ass.
[Cali]Dro
[Cali]Dro

https://californiaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 am

Well Kush_INYOURASO we should try that shit!!! maybe it will work... when someone wants to join us and he was in some other clan before he haves to kill one of them before joining us.. that would be epic lol!!! lets try with that for the beginning.. but what if that player who wasnt in any clan and wants to join us??? we have to think about it
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Kush Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 pm

[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r wrote:Well Kush_INYOURASO we should try that shit!!! maybe it will work... when someone wants to join us and he was in some other clan before he haves to kill one of them before joining us.. that would be epic lol!!! lets try with that for the beginning.. but what if that player who wasnt in any clan and wants to join us??? we have to think about it
Then we'll have to make him fight a top clan.
[Cali]Kush
[Cali]Kush

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Dro Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm

[Cali]Kush wrote:
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r wrote:Well Kush_INYOURASO we should try that shit!!! maybe it will work... when someone wants to join us and he was in some other clan before he haves to kill one of them before joining us.. that would be epic lol!!! lets try with that for the beginning.. but what if that player who wasnt in any clan and wants to join us??? we have to think about it
But we are the top clan
[Cali]Dro
[Cali]Dro

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Kush Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[Cali]Kush wrote:
But we are the top clan
Haha!
Good one.
[Cali]Kush
[Cali]Kush

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Dro Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

[Cali]Kush wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[Cali]Kush wrote:
But we are the top clan
Haha!
Good one.
Name people that can beat me/you
[Cali]Dro
[Cali]Dro

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Kush Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:
[Cali]Kush wrote:
[Cali]Dro wrote:
[Cali]Kush wrote:
But we are the top clan
Haha!
Good one.
Name people that can beat me/you
Hmm ... how about ... Cape Cod?
[Cali]Kush
[Cali]Kush

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Dro Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:13 am

Who ?
[Cali]Dro
[Cali]Dro

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 am

Asses...
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r
[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Kush Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm

[Cali]Dro wrote:Who ?
COD, Cape COD.
[Cali]Kush
[Cali]Kush

Back to top Go down

Post  [Cali]Dro Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

[Cali]P4yn3_Kill3r wrote:Asses...
Lmao Payne, but Kush, he is like the only one that can beat me.......
[Cali]Dro
[Cali]Dro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down