[Cali] - Los Santos Gang Wars - [0.3e]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rider - Administration Application

2 posters

Go down

East Rider - Administration Application Empty East Rider - Administration Application

Post  [gL]East Rider Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 pm

InGame Name: [gL]East Rider

Why you want to be admin?:
(Must be atleast 3 sentences) Well for one, I have lots of experience as one. As a matter of fact, I'm a co owner of a RPG server. I also have the ability to design forums as well. If you would like, I can design these forums for you. They're look a bit dull lol. In any case, I have the experience to administrate and enforce rules while other admins are not active enough.

How did you find us?: Google? Is my best friend sweets Wink

What does TK mean?: Teamkilling - To consistently, kill your teammate.

Who's the owner of the server?: From my knowledge, [Cali]Chronic_T and [Cali]Bluntmaster13.

Have any friends in the server?: Hmm.. can't say that I do. I don't have any "enemies" either. Of course, I have enemies but, that's only for Gamemode related purposes.

How long you been playing samp?: Since 2008 & 3c. (Beginning of it I believe)

Is This your first time being admin?: No, as I stated above.

What does "pussy" means?: I don't see how this is related to my application for adminship. But, it is on it so.. It's a female sexual organ.
[gL]East Rider
[gL]East Rider

Back to top Go down

East Rider - Administration Application Empty Re: East Rider - Administration Application

Post  [Cali]Chr0nic_T Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 pm

lol i see why u asked that last question xD
[Cali]Chr0nic_T
[Cali]Chr0nic_T
Admin

Back to top Go down

East Rider - Administration Application Empty Re: East Rider - Administration Application

Post  [Cali]Chr0nic_T Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Level 1 admin.

let's see how you go snow.
[Cali]Chr0nic_T
[Cali]Chr0nic_T
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down